Saturday, January 18, 2020

This is not a goodbye

I am not good at expressing my feelings in words but today I just want to say betapa bersyukurnya kerana Tuhan kurniakan seorang insan seperti anda untuk menjadi one of my bestest friends here in UM - little did I know you among of all people were one of my lifelines here. Tanpa kalian, I would be dead by now. It was so naive of me to think I could do everything by myself (stronk-independent-woman-moment here) but hey no man's an island kan?

We're not the closest but I appreciate you opening up and showing me the vulnerable side of yours;
Thank you for always being there walaupun we don't say it that often;
Thank you for being yourself;
Thank you for being my friend.

Segala doa yang baik adanya, untukmu dan mimpimu yang mulia.
I know you'll be soaring high above the clouds like an eagle.

Love & light; 2046hrs; 17012020. 

No comments:

Post a Comment