Sunday, March 22, 2020

Restrictions

We are currently in the sixth day of RMO as I'm writing this. It's a complete chaos all around the world because of Miss Corona; you've been a quite giant pain in the ass yet a blessing to mankind.

I'm gonna say it for the second time: I am not a big fan of having changes in my daily routine. All of the freedom you had, that you practically taken for granted were snatched during the partially lockdown period. Being a homebody definitely has its ups and downs. I'm enjoying it at a moment but later I'll be that cacing kepanasan that wants to go out and live. However, given the current circumstances, I think I'll be just fine, for now. Whatever it takes to curb Miss Corona from wilding around. 

Manusia itu lucu ya. 
Sudah ada depan mata, tidak mahu digenggam erat; malah dilupakan.

No comments:

Post a Comment