Sunday, April 24, 2022

tolong

Oh Allah, I seek help from You; in my most helpless state. 

Help me from being drowned in sadness and endless worries. The future is filled with so many uncertainties and the thought of it takes away peace and everything seems so dark. 

Protect this heart of mine from pessimistic thoughts and negativity. Replace the anxiety in my heart with peace and reliance on You alone. Ya Allah, do strengthen my faith in You and Your plans - even if I cannot understand them right now. I know that my planning can be flawed and You, al-Alim, the all-knowing; Your planning is a chef's kiss, perfect. 

May my efforts be blessed with your barakah and allow me to find success in my attempts which You think best for me in both dunya and the world after. May you grant me breakthroughs in the stuck phases of my life. Ya Allah, with your endless mercy and might ease my troubles, and my ways and open up my doors. 

Help me, ya Mujeeb, ya Qaadir. I seek help from none, but You. 

inspired by duas found on @reflect_to_repent instagram account. 

No comments:

Post a Comment